About FEASTS & FINDS
Here you'll find easy and delicious recipes, travel guides for weekend trips and beyond, and a list of drool-worthy restaurants from near and far.
Always on the lookout for the next adventure, I hope you'll join me on my journey—wherever it may lead!
In the meantime, here are a few facts about me:
- I've never met a Trader Joe’s wine I didn’t like (except, maybe, the two buck chuck).
- Hiking is one of my favorite ways to explore any new destination and it’s free!
- When cooking at home, seafood is my go-to 90% of the time. It’s healthy, cooks quickly, and it’s delicious. What more could you want?
- My fingers are crossed that I'm slowly growing a green thumb (with the help of Miracle-Gro). At this very moment, my succulents and balcony blooms are thriving.
- Over the years, I've learned that travel is best when shared, but I'm not afraid to venture out alone. Just don't expect me to be carrying a selfie stick.
- If the sun is shining, I'll always opt for patio views over dimly light rooms.
- The verdict is still out on whether I prefer lake, ocean or mountain views. Can’t a girl have it all?